Friday 8 May 2015

Cards for Men


Mother's Day in the US may be fast approaching, but that doesn't mean there aren't men to be thought of. Sometimes it's hard to think of cards that aren't so typical..beer, football (soccer)...but very few men don't use a computer!
The front was a Silhouette Cameo file I created myself of a computer mouse, coloured with Prismacolour. I also used Tim Holtz Cracks and Specks set for the background. The tape was a new discovery - Little B Foil tape. I love the way they come in their own dispenser with cutter and a hole to hang them somewhere, excellent design. I will certainly be using more of it!
The inside was a Silhouette Design store file by the lovely Lori Whitlock. Mini brads from JoAnns form the drawer handles. Coloured with gelly rolls and Prismacolours as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment