Sunday 3 May 2015

Floral Rhapsody

Floral Rhapsody

Another birthday, this time for my Grandmother. Something with some colour and impact for a wonderful lady in her 90's.
The paper is K & Company, Susan Winget Designer Paper. I really love her papers. Beautiful texture, double sided and cut like a dream.
The flower is cut with a Sizzix Bigz die, Memphis. It occasionally comes up on special offer, so well worth looking out for. It creates a flower a massive 4" across. And as with all the Bigz dies, you can use it with fabric too!
The edges were softened with stipple brushes (Toybox Art make my favourites, I have had them for years and use them all the time) and pigment ink pads, and then coloured with those Prismacolours again. The centre has stick on pearls from Michaels and my Sakura Gelly Roll pen in white. There were also a couple of square clear crystal stick on's.

No comments:

Post a Comment