Monday 31 August 2015

Stamp-a-Fair 2015 Challenge- Using Twine

Having been using lots of bright colours as an antidote to the all white bridal card that kicked off the day, I decided to go back to more muted colours for the Stamp-a-Fair using twine challenge.
I went back to one of my favourite sets, the topiary trees from Papertrey Ink. I made two tags and stamped them in muted colours using Memento ink pads. I accented the flowers with a little Recollections purple glitter glue for a little sparkle! Then I tied the tops with two colours of twine. The background was sponged with a sea sponge, then over stamped with the specks from Tim Holtz Cracks and Specks ste. Et voila....quick and simple (well it would have been had I not spend an hour working out the design...).

No comments:

Post a Comment